U.S. Statistics: You are not alone.
- 1.5 Million women ages 15-44 are unable to get pregnant after at least a year of unprotected sex
- 6.7 Million or 11% of women ages 15-44 are unable to get pregnant or carry a baby to term
- Infertility affects men and women equally
- 40% of infertile couples, the male is either a contributor or the sole cause of infertility
- 25% of infertile couples have more than one factor that contributes to their infertility
- Irregular or abnormal ovulation accounts for approximately 25% of all female infertility issues
- 85% to 90% of infertility causes can be treated with medication or surgery